The Grapevine Restaurant – Bar – Brasserie in Ixelles
The Grapevine is a prestigious location in Ixelles, in the heart of the European quarter.
Enjoy a hearty lunch with our 'all-you-can-eat' Indian buffet, take a refreshing drink on our beautiful terrace, catch a thrilling football match or follow national election results.
Place du Luxembourg, 11
1050 Ixelles (Brussels)
T: 02 280 00 17 Open every day from 9am to 1am
Book your table
- Hot and cold Parma ham with muslin-asparagus sauce 9.50
- Salmon tartare with virgin-press olive oil and chives, toast 8.50
- 'Tuscany' veal shank with fresh tagliatelle (osso bucco) 16.50
- Three-pepper duck breast flambéed in Grand Marnier with croquette potatoes 17.50
- Cannelloni with spinach and ricotta 12.50
- Bangkok scampis (wok-fried) 16.50
- Strawberry Charlotte 6.50
- Brussels waffle with cream Chatilly 6.50
- Milk shakes (Vanilla, Chocolate, Banana, Strawberry, Mocha) 5.00
- plat 9
Sorry, we have no events planned right now.
Lunch at Grapevine Brasserie in Ixelles Business lunch: soup + dish of the day 12€ 'All-you-can-eat' Indian buffet 16€
Unique in Ixelles - from Monday to Friday our restaurant offers an 'all-you-can-eat' Indian buffet. Our dish of the day changes every day. Book your table.
Happy hour everyday from 6pm to 7pm
Buy one drink get one free.
Come on Thursday evenings to enjoy a truly multicultural atmosphere.
Brasserie in Ixelles
The Grapevine's non-stop kitchen is open every day from 11am-3pm, and 6-10pm. Book a table to enjoy a meal in a traditional Ixelles brasserie.